Brooklyn Walking Tour
Sunday, April 3rd, 2022
11 AM - 12:30 PM
About this event
Join Sarah Rotenstreich, Founder of BATSHEVA on a guided walking tour of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, named one of the Trendiest and Culturally Rich Neighborhoods in New York!
- Explore the culinary hot spots that attract droves of foodies.
- Experience the Pre-Passover vibe as we walk the streets of this architecturally beautiful and culturally diverse enclave!
- Meet with the shopkeepers and hear the history of their business and the many visitors they welcome each year.
- Add in some optional shopping for your Passover needs (think Haggadahs to wine!)
- Each participant will receive 3 Kosher for Passover handmade Shmura Matzot to grace their Seder Table!
RSVP is required - $40 per ticket
Limited Space- First come first Served. Reserve Now!
Location and transportation details will be shared upon reservation.
For more information, please email email@example.com